Congratulations to our teams who qualified to compete at Global Finals!
What are two things you’re going to need? Our traveling niNJa pins to trade and a 2019 t-shirt to wear around Kansas City!
Download the order form here.
• Please follow instructions on form for email submission.
• Submit form in spreadsheet format, not PDF or Photo
• Order Deadline: April 11, 2019
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
In accordance with Destination Imagination policy, NJDI has instituted a mandatory background check policy for all volunteers for the 2018-2019 season. To view the full policy, click here.
The Procedures are as follows:
• Team Managers must undergo a Level 3 background check, the cost of this check is $28 and will be paid by the Team Manager directly to Verified Volunteers.
• Appraisers must complete a Level 2 background check. NJDI will cover the cost of their background check for the 2018-2019 program year. Appraisal Volunteers will have the option to donate the cost of the background check back to NJDI if they choose at the time of registration on the Verified Volunteer website.
• Teachers who have completed a background check within the last two years may provide NJDI documentation of passing the recent background check should they be able to obtain it.
• Background checks must be completed by January 11. This is also the deadline for registering teams and appraisers for the 2019 Tournament.
• Those who do not have background checks completed will not be able to participate in DI as a Team Manager or Appraiser. There will be no exceptions.
Complete the background check here.
Any and all questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your cooperation in ensuring the safety of our participants.
Announcing a new scholarship opportunity for Secondary Level Global Finals teams! The Project Management Institute Educational Foundation (PMIEF) is sponsoring a $3,500 college scholarship for the team with the strongest project plan. The winning team will divide the scholarship equally among team members.
Submission: Teams must supply an electronic copy of the project plan for their Global Finals Team Challenge solution. To ensure the project plan is legible, teams must recreate their original project plan by filling out the template included in the application. Email completed applications and project plans to Kris Beisel at email@example.com.
Scoring Criteria: Project plans will be appraised based the project management steps and process groups as described in Roadmap:
Appraisers will be looking for detailed and thorough explanations for the plans the team made for each part of the project management process.
Deadline: April 23, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Award: The $3,500 scholarship will be awarded at Global Finals. The amount will be divided equally among team members. The scholarships will be paid either directly to the university or college of the student’s choice or to a qualified college savings plan. (Special arrangements will be made if the winning team resides outside of the United States.)
Are you going to Global Finals 2018? Are you looking for more information?
Have no fear because the Global Finals 2018 Newsletter is HERE!
Consider this GF18 101 for you and your team.
Are you excited yet? We are!
Thank you, Senator Cory Booker for your support of NJDI!
The Tournament Schedule for the NJDI 2018 State Tournament has been finalized!
You can view the schedule here.
Good luck to all our teams! We cannot wait to see your solutions!
Dear Destination Imagination Community,
Thanks to your support this past year, DISC will again offer up to $30,000 in creativity and volunteerism scholarships to deserving candidates!
Full information and applications can be found here.
Good luck to all!
We’re excited to announce that, earlier than ever before, our 2018-19 Challenge Overviews are now available! We’ve expedited the availability of this resource as we know it’s a critical part of generating interest in and purchase of 2018-19 Team Number Vouchers.
Speaking of Team Number Vouchers – this item is now available for purchase on ShopDI. You can access this new product here.
As promised, a promotional toolkit is also available for download here. The toolkit features digital resources and PDFs that can be downloaded and printed to handout at tournaments or other promotional events. In the toolkit you’ll find:
– Social Media graphics for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
– Email header graphics (2 versions)
– PDF Promotional One-sheet for Tournaments
– PDF 5×7 Postcard for Tournaments
– PDF Table Tent Poster for Tournaments
As a reminder: The 2018 NJDI State Tournament is scheduled for Saturday, March 24, at Ridge High School in Basking Ridge, NJ. We are excited to see you and watch your solutions!